Fungus Protocol Review
A lot of people have shared their testimonies after following the guides in fungus protocol, praising the researcher Hans Frieder for reviving their lost hope in curing their long-term and once thought incurable illness.
Some users reported on how little they knew about their sickness until they followed the protocols and became very healthy. Symptoms such as a headache vanished as a result of the disappearance of the fungal poison, and some patient who used to feel tired and fatigue reported that they become more energetic.
Even for overweighted patients whose excess weight results from the inflammation of the bowel, reported how the excess weight vanished and they are feeling healthy, happy and very confident of themselves. These and some other problems resulting from fungal toxins are what this protocol will help you solve.
Inspired by the painful death of one of his customer who died from a nail fungal infection. Hans Frieder became so worried and thought to himself that; it's time to start research work on how to totally cure this kind of infection.
Hans Frieder was very worried about how much medication this particular patient has been subjected to but later gave up the ghost. Right there he knew that it’s time to find a total way of eliminating this infection. Doing so will help to avoid subsequent deaths of people in the United States and other parts of the world.
During his research work, Hans Frieder stumbled onto a study which was conducted by Mortimer Brewster who is a British toxicologist who explained in his study report why conventional fungal treatments fail. This became a real source of information to Hans Frieder who then combined all the research knowledge obtained and begin to work on a practically new medication to help solve this dangerous infection which he finally obtained.
To truly understand the effects and importance of Hans Frieder's life work, you need to understand what a nail fungus is and also learn other importance information relating to it.
What is Nail Fungus
Nail fungus is scientifically referred to as "Onychomycosis". It is a common infection and anyone can get infected by this fungal disease. The symptoms of this infection begin as a white or yellow spot under the tip of one's toenail or fingernail. From the tip, the fungus starts moving gradually and find its way deeper into the whole nail causing total discolouration of the nail characterized by a thick and crumbled edge.
Once this fungus finds its way to the nail, it easily spread to other nails and they become infected too, further establishing its unending control over the body immune system. Clinical reports have it that even after treatment, in some cases, this fungal infection usually comes back which is the characteristic of all infections deriving its root cause from a fungus. Hence, proper treatment must be adopted once identified before complications arise.
Types of Toenail Fungus with their symptoms
- White superficial onychomycosis: nail turns whitish
- Proximal subungual onychomycosis: nail plate turns white close to the cuticle
- Candinal onychomycosis: nail totally gets off the nail bed.
- Distal subungual onychomycosis: thick and discoloured nail.
Causes of Fungus Infections
- History of athlete's foot
- Psoriasis or other minor skin injuries which opens up the skin for foreign substances to come in
- Walking barefooted in a moist or swampy area
- Weakened immune system
- Excessive sweating
- Wearing tight shoes
Signs and symptoms
- Nail shape begins to change
- The nail becomes thicker but easily broken
- Unnecessary softening of the nail
- Discolouration of the nail with a whitish yellowish or brownish colour shown by the nail side or front of the nail.
- Nail detachment from nail bed or totally away from the skin.
- White patches will be formed on the nail surface. It can be in for of small dots or large blotches.
- Painful nail.
- Foul smell in the nail.
- Damaged nail bed
Prevention they say is better than cure. The following are the ways to prevent fungal infections:
- Do not share shoes with any on to prevent a transfer of the infection from one party to the other.
- Always put on clean socks and change when needed.
- Wear shoes that give your feet access to fresh air and prevent heat.
- Remember to wash your hands regularly especially when it comes in contact with an infected area, then apply a hand sanitizer for proper disinfection.
- Wash the affected place when needed, dry with a clean clothing and apply necessary medication.
- Avoid the use of nail polish.
- Avoid keeping your nails long, by cutting it short and smoothening the edges. If you notice any thick edge, immediately file it out and apply disinfectant in the area immediately.
Alternatives to Fungus Protocol
|Fungus Key Pro Review|
This product is designed to help people, both male and female to easily manage toe and nail fungus, without poisoning their body with dangerous chemicals. And without flushing money down the toilet trying out all kinds of treatments.
|Nail Fungus Revealed|
created by Emily Allenson
|Toenail Fungus Cure|
|Nail Fungus Gone|