1 Gill, T. J., Smith, G. J., and Wissler, R. W. (1989) The rat as an experimental animal. Science 245,269-276
2. Baker, H. J., Lmdsey, J. R„ and Weisbroth, S. H. (1979) American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine Series, vol. 1: The Laboratory Rat. Academic, New York.
3. Sealander, J. A. and Hoffman, C. E. (1967) Laboratory Manual of Elementary Mammalian Anatomy, with Emphasis on the Rat, 2nd ed. Burgess, Carlisle, UK.
4. Wells, T. A. G. (1964) The Rat: A Practical Guide. Hememann, London.
5. Tuffery, A. A. (ed.) (1987) Lab Animals: An Introduction for New Experimenters. Wiley, Chichester, UK.
6. Poole, T. B. (ed) (1989) The UAFW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory Animals. Longman, Harrow, UK.
Was this article helpful?